Bij deze player werd de lat nog hoger gelegd. Het topmodel, de PRO werd onder handen genomen door de mensen van Audiocom om u nog betere prestaties te leveren. Aangepaste componenten in de voeding, timing circuits en ruisonderdrukking zorgen voor het allerbeste resultaat. The best of the best voor uw home cinema…
Te beluisteren in de winkel
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) – DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: gold-plated HDMI Audio Video 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, CEC, Deep Color, 12-bit, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), gold-plated HDMI Audio Only 1.4a, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, gold-plated CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated coaxial and S/PDIF optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 Gb/s, Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5 GHz with 2 gold-plated removable antennas, IR input for IR extender, AC input, AC button On/Off (at the front), power LED on front panel controlled with RC, gold-plated zero signal output, gold-plated headphone output 6.35 mm.
● High-end Power Transformer (R-Core Type): High quality internal power supply for extremely low signal-to-noise ratio.
● Dual HDD Rack Enclosure Option: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5” SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
● Media Sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), PC and NAS in local network (SMB), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Easy and Fast File Transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet. Only in SMB with an internal hard drive in the right rack using SATA III.
● Internet Navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA Server: MiniDLNA Server (OpenWRT).
● SMB Client/Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT.
● FTP Client/Server: Transfer your files using FTP protocol (OpenWRT).
● Video Codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video File Formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840×2160) and 4K (4096×2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
● Audio Codecs: AC-3 / Dolby Digital, EAC3, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS:X, MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC (2.0 only), AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz). DSD format is supported only using third party apps.
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● AirPlay: Zappiti lets you share musics, from Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) to your Zappiti using Airplay. Simply tap the AirPlay icon on your Apple device and share the latest musics to your Zappiti. Convenient built-in controls appear on your iPhone in apps, on the Lock screen, and in Control Center — so you can easily play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, and adjust the volume on your TV or AV receiver.
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle Formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● Subtitle Options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
● 3D Hardware Acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo File Formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192×8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz. Dual band. Dual external antenna (gold-plated and removable).
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring Audio / Photo / Video: Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device’s display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
● Network Playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
|mailchimp_landing_site||1 month||The cookie is set by MailChimp to record which page the user first visited.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_141381172_1||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|cookies.js||session||No description available.|